Tuesday 22 January 2013

Review: Etude House Sheet Masks

Product: Etude House Sheet Mask

What I Like about it:

I have tried the green tea version and I really love it. It moisturizes and has a calming effect on the skin. It does not irritate my sensitive skin which is really important when I look for masks (especially cheaper ones!).

The texture and material of the mask is very good and adheres to your skin really well. It is more of a cloth mask and is very soft.

After removing it, your face feels moisturized and gives you a glowy complexion.

What I dislike about it:

The mask seems to be quite wide and short, so it may not fit your face perfectly. 

Overall, these masks are quite affordable and thus can be incorporated into your weekly regime without breaking the bank!

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment