Sunday 8 September 2013

Review: NEW Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation





Product: New Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

"Bourjois NEW Healthy Mix foundation had just got even better!Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! Bourjois’ new Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation is enriched with a fruit therapy formula to enhance your complexion"

"It is also enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow."

What I like about it:

The consistency is fabulous, it's very thin, almost water-like (comparable to Chanel's famous Vitalumiere Aqua). It is very easy to spread on your face and i just use my fingers.You need very little because it spreads out very widely.

I use the lightest shade Vanille Claire 1 (i'm a NC20-25). I really like the slightly pink undertone as it matches my skin well and uplifts your complexion.

The coverage is light-medium and buildable in layers. This will not cover dark undereye circles/ serious spots on its own.

I absolutely love the natural matte/satin finish. It definitely evens out my complexion and takes away the redness.

I do notice a subtle beautiful glow from the crystalline pigments. I really like that fresh look it gives while maintaining a matte/satin finish. (Previous reviews of the older version of the bourjois healthy mix foundation have mentioned very noticeable glitter like components - this NEW Bourjois healthy mix foundation seems to have found the perfect balance)

The pump glass bottle packaging is luxurious and very hygienic and convenient.

What I dislike about it:

The coverage isn't as long-lasting as Bourjois claims - 16 hours?? This probably lasts about 6 hours. Perhaps because of the lightness of the foundation, I find that it does fade away quickly especially if you sweat, it will easily come off on your tissue.

Overall, I absolutely love the texture and consistency and the flawless, natural coverage it provides. It really gives you an air-brushed glow while still keeping the look very natural and not mask-like at all.

I prefer this over my BB creams because this really gives you a glowy, natural finish. If you like natural, light foundations, this is for you!

Rating: 5/5  

No comments:

Post a Comment