Monday 13 October 2014

Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (Sensitive Skin)

Product: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

What I love about it:

Pump bottle. Straight away, pump packaging is always a plus.

The coverage is quite sheer, but I went it expecting that since it is a gel/serum type of foundation. But because of that, it glides on the skin very smoothly and provides a wonderful glow.

The colour is good. I have very fair skin and Vanille Clair 51 does the job. It has slight pink undertones which I actually like.

What I dislike about it:

Unfortunately, my sensitive skin reacts to it. As much as I love the finish and the packaging, I can't use it because it irritates my skin. This is most likely because of the fragrance, which smells fruity and wonderful but does no favours for my skin.

Rating: 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment