Monday 13 October 2014

Review: Loreal true match super blendable concealer

Product: Loreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer

What I like about it:

What attracted loreal's concealer to me was that the shades were very special. They catered for fair/light/warm/cool skin tones.

I like that the applicator is a brush. Though it doesn't actually affect my application because I just dot it on the areas I need it and use my fingers.

The concealer is very blendable and I find the texture very interesting. It's easy to blend like a liquid but it sets quite quickly into an almost matte but still slightly glowy finish.

The coverage is decent.

I find that sheering this out with a beauty blender or mixing it with a bit of foundation makes an excellent sheer foundation with a beautiful glowy semi-matte finish.

What I dislike about it:

Sadly, it causes my skin to break out in small red bumps but I do have very sensitive skin.

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment