Saturday 31 March 2018

Review: LUNA Poten Lip Tint

Product: LUNA Poten Lip Tint

What I like about it:

Korean lip products are an absolute favorite of mine. The shades, packaging, formula and price point are just amazing. 

Luna is a popular product and the lip tint is one of the star buys.

I have mine in a beautiful pink #4 and it's an amazing pink shade that is very flattering and natural on my skintone.

The lip tint has an amazing watermelon "taste/scent".

The formula is quite interesting, its watery and thin on application but the staying power is pretty good.

What I dislike about it:

The colour isn't that strong for a tint and unfortunately, the formula made my lips dry.

Recommended to use by prepping your lip balms with moisture before application & for that amazing trendy pink shade worn by Korean actresses / KPOP stars.

Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment